About the Company:
Our client is a leading software provider based in Lincoln
Working with the Marketing Manager you will be generating high quality leads for the business. Using your excellent telephone skills you will secure appointments for software demonstrations.
Daily tasks will include:
- Executing outbound calls to assist with the growth and development of the business
- Qualification of all inbound and outbound sales leads by asking relevant questions to establish the needs and wants of existing/potential customers
- Management of customer database
- Supporting for all marketing campaign activities
- General sales administration duties and internal support for the sales team
- Sales experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience in executing outbound calls
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Highly motivated target driven individual
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience of the software industry would be beneficial
What’s in it for you?
This role offer a competitive basic salary up to £24k plus bonus structure.
If you are interested please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.