About the Company: We are actively recruiting for a client based in Stoke-On-Trent
Job overview: Our client is looking for a Support Worker .Working as part of a team to successfully resettle exoffenders and or the homeless into the community and provide on-going support to achieve and maintain independent living.
- Prior to relase and in consultation with the Prison and Probation Services to undetake an induction programme
- Undertake risk assesments for each client and recignise the changes in risk level, taking appropriate action
- Assesing the practical and emotional needs of a client and drawing up a Client Pathway plan, working wth clients to identify their needs and risks and their short and long term goals.
- Previous experience of working within a Support Role
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- This is a full time permanent role working 35 hours a week Monday to Friday 9am – 4.30pm
- The full time salary is £18,500
- A DBS check will be carried out prior to starting
The first stage of the application process is to send your CV to email@example.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.