Pensions Administrator based in Coventry
About the Company: Our client is a well-established company in Coventry who are looking for an Administration Assistant to join the Pension team on a 3 month contract.
Key Responsibilities: You will be numerate and able to understand Pension Scheme administration in respect of both Defined Benefit and Defined Contributions schemes.
- Produce pension quotes.
- Work closely with the payroll department to ensure pensions are paid timely and accurately.
- In put data on to spreadsheets, word and specific pension software.
- To deal sensitively with bereaved families, working with next of kin/solicitors discussing over or underpaid pensions and any Death-In-Service that arises
- Assisting the department in any ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Assist with any other duties as directed by you line manager.
- You will be have several years’ experience working as an administration of a fast paced office environment and eager to learn.
- Experience communicating with customer via the telephone or face-to –face.
- Have good communication skill with staff, external consultants and Trustees.
- Must be able to work with high level of accuracy and precision
- You will be able to work to strict deadlines.
What’s in it for you? This is a full time 3 month contract. Monday –Friday working 37.5 hours per week. Salary will be £31,500 pro rata per annum.