About the Company: Our client is a well-established company in Coventry who are looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract on a part time basis (20’s hour a week)
- Able to process T&A and absences.
- Able to process new hires, leavers and changes.
- Assisting with statutory calculations.
- Able to competently process third party payments.
- Ensuring all pension contributions are deducted accurately.
- Manage workload effectively and work to strict deadlines.
- Remain up to date with new legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll.
- Ensure accuracy of data prior to payroll processing.
- Able to upload temporary and fixed data.
- Working to agreed SLA’s to deliver exceptional Customer Service.
- Able to answer payroll queries effectively in a professional manner.
- Ad hoc payroll duties as and when necessary.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to intermediate Level is essential.
- Have experience of working with Resource-Link an advantage.
- CIPP qualified an advantage.
- Be responsible for effective payroll completion of assigned tasks
- An analytical, data driven individual capable meeting strict deadlines.
- A motivated individual willing to work with volume.
What’s in it for you? This is a part time fixed term position working 20 hours per week. Working hours will be flexible. Flexibility will be required to cover staff holidays. Salary will be circa £24,000 pro rota. Our client offers excellent benefit package that can be discussed at interview stage.
The first stage of the application process is send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.