About the Company: We are actively recruiting for a full time permanent Optical Assistant for a boutique Opticians based in the NG9 area.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Answering the phone
- Booking appointments
- Updating patient records
- Assisting patients with measuring / sizing and fitting frames
- Assisting patients with contact lenses
- Dispensing glasses (single and varifocal)
- Dispensing contact lenses
- You will have experience of optics and dispensing
- Be customer focused and professional
- Have an excellent telephone manor
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary £16, 500 – £17, 000
- This is a full time permanent role
- Hours of work are 9am – 5.30pm which include every Saturday (Sunday and 1 day off in the week)
- A friendly and vibrant working environment
The first stage of the application process is to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.