French Speaking First Line Incident Management Agent based in Newark
French Speaking First Line Incident Management Agent role
My client is providing an array of technology, services and software solutions to a vast mix of customers via different go to market strategies from Ecommerce to Enterprise Sales.
- Providing 1st line technical support for a range of key clients
- Logging all incidents on relevant CRM and software systems
- Diagnosing technical faults and providing over the phone solutions
- Escalating technical queries to 2nd line support
- Providing excellent levels of customer service and support
- Working to Service Level Agreements (SLA) against call handling time, resolution etc
- Monitor group mailboxes, ensuring all inbound queries received a response within SLA
- Collection of feedback from end users via outbound calls, when required
- Fluent French speaking language is essential
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail
- Driven to deliver high levels of customer service
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Clear telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working within a Technical Help Desk/Service Desk environment would be an advantage, but full training will be given.
This role is based in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent