About the Company: We are actively recruiting for our client based in Nottingham.
Job overview: Our client is a well-known software provider looking for a Business Intelligence and Forecasting Analyst to join their expanding team.
Daily tasks will include:
Business Intelligence and Forecasting Analyst:
Our client currently has a position for an Analyst with strong visualisation skills to join and directly influence our new UK business line.
They are the leading, software provider to the insolvency industry internationally. They have opened a new hub office in central Nottingham. A suite of exciting fintech products are already built, including open banking and consumer affordability tools, performance management platforms and communication hubs for use within the UK financial services markets. They employ highly motivated people to steer their thriving company forward and an opportunity exists to lead key projects and to help build a complete analysis team.
They are investing in analytical infrastructure and tools. The successful applicant is provided with a range of tools to analyse, interrogate and visualise our extensive datasets effectively.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to provide financial & portfolio forecasting, performance insights and consumer centric MI
- Use the latest BI tools to provide clear and creative visualisations with self-serve provision
- Engage inquisitively with key stakeholders to provide new and unique insights
- Co-ordinate with different functional teams across the group to develop and implement new models and monitor outcomes
- Support our marketing and compliance teams to drive consumer treatment insights
- Database construction and querying
Key skills and experience:
- Strong understanding and experience of Microsoft Power BI
- Creatively provide clear and concise visualisations
- Experience of performance modelling and financial forecasting
- Experience with and creating data architectures
- Experience of assimilating large datasets
- Microsoft SQL Server / SQL, SSRS, MS Excel etc…
- Data Warehousing
- Knowledge of consumer credit datasets
- Experience of UK financial services and / or consumer debt markets
- Awareness of Open Banking and Credit Reference Agency data
What’s in it for you?
- This is a full time permanent role – salary depending on experience.
- Private healthcare
- Pension with 5% contribution
- Annual bonus of up to 20% of salary
- Company summer and Christmas events
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
The first stage of the application process is to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.